You need to connect Shopify store to HyperSKU account before utilizing HyperSKU for your Shopify dropshipping business.
Watch below video, or read the step-by-step instruction:
1. To start, login to your HyperSKU account
2. On the upper right corner, go to ‘Settings’ then click ‘My Stores’
3. You will see the list of connected stores here. Click ‘Add Store’
4. At the pop-up window, fill in below information:
a) Store Type: select ‘Shopify’ from dropdown menu
b) Store Name: Enter a nickname to distinguish stores
c) Store URL: If your store URL is https://ABC-XYZ.myshopify.com/, please enter ABC-XYZ here
After entering all above information, click ‘Save’.
5. You’ll see the store has been added to the list. Click ‘Authorize’ next to the store just added.
6. You will be prompted to your Shopify store (Shopify login required). In the Shopify page, confirm the authorization.
Your Shopify store has been successfully connected to your HyperSKU account.