You may set default shipping option for future orders, so to make sure your orders will be shipped with preferred shipping option, as well as a faster payment experience. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > Preferences or click ‘Default Shipping Option’ under ‘Pay Together’ button.
2. Choose your preferred default shipping option from the dropdown menu, and click ‘Save’.
- The default shipping option will take effect on future orders synced into your account; It won’t change the shipping option of orders that’s already in your account.
- You may update shipping option for any order at Order page.
- If default shipping option isn’t eligible for a specific order, then the shipping option for that order will show as ‘unselected’. You need to select shipping method for that order manually.