When will the tracking number be generated?
HyperSKU starts to process order after you paying for the orders. It usually takes 1-3 days to process (which includes purchasing from supplier and pick-and-pack in our warehouse). Once shipped out from our warehouse, a tracking code will be generated.
If you have connected store with HyperSKU, the tracking code will be updated to your store
How to check tracking codes for my orders? How do I update tracking code to my store?
After the order is shipped, a tracking code will be generated and the tracking URL will be provided at Orders page, next to the order.
If you’ve connected store with your HyperSKU account, the tracking codes will be updated to your store automatically, and the order will be marked as ‘fulfilled’.
It’s a great idea to email your customers about this update. To do that, set up email notification in your store.
Shopify Store: Shopify admin > Settings > Notifications > Shipping > Shipping Update
I’ve paid for my orders. Why there’s no tracking number?
It usually takes 1-3 days to process order after HyperSKU receiving payment from you. An order goes through below steps before officially shipping out:
- HyperSKU places order to manufacturers
- Manufacturers ship producs to HyperSKU’s warehouse
- HyperSKU pick and pack parcels. Additional service such as customized packaging and inserts will be done at this step
- Shipping couriers take parcels from HyperSKU
When above procedures completed, a tracking code will be generated and you will see it in your HyperSKU account immediately.
If you don’t see tracking number after paying for an order, there are a few possibilities:
- Order was placed when our processing team is off duty: the team will purchase, pick and pack as soon as they get back to work the next day.
- Delay due to weekends or public holidays: our warehouse is off on Sunday and public holidays.
- Additional information required: Our team will hold the order and contact you.
- Extreme situation: the COVID-19 is slowing down manufacturing , as well as shipping and delivery. It might take 5 days for processing.
There are two types of tracking codes HyperSKU provides
Full shipping tracking code
- the tracking code is generated by international shipping courier, such as YunExpress, 4PX, and CNE.
- It shows the shipping trace starts with origin country
- You can track it via 3rd party tracking tool (such as 17track)
The full shipping tracking code shows every step of the shipping trace. It shows the international shipping as well. Customers need to track with a 3rd party tracking service, such as 17track, or our own HyperSKU Tracking.
Last mile delivery tracking code
- the tracking code is generated by local courier, such as USPS, Fastway, and La Poste.
- It show the shipping trace starts with customer clearance in the destination country
- You can track it both via 3rd party tracking tool (such as 17track) and local courier’s website.
The last mile delivery tracking code doesn’t update until the parcel arrives at destination countries. It won’t show where the parcel was originally from and gives the customer a localized experience, as they can easily trace the parcel with their local postal service.
However, customers have to wait several days until there’s update with last mile delivery tracking. Take this parcel to UK for example. YT2010721266105007 and MB500926671GB refer to the same parcel, and here are the tracking history:
The two tracking codes are generated at the same time (when HyperSKU ships them out), and we sync full shipping tracking codes by default. If you prefer last mile delivery tracking code, please let us know.
Why the tracking number doesn’t update?
One or more reasons below might cause the issue:
1. the tracking code you check is the last mile tracking.
If the parcel is still on route to destination country, nothing will show up with the last mile tracking. Please wait until it arrives at custom. Or, you might provide customer with the full tracking code.
2. the parcel is hold for information.
HyperSKU Team will contact you if more information is requested.
3. unexpected delay happened
Local strikes, extreme weather and other factors might cause delay.