We recommend you use the auto flow to connect WooCommerce store and HyperSKU.
However if it doesn’t work for some reason, you may use REST API for authorization too. Here’s how:
1. Login to your WordPress website and go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API, then click Add key
2. You are about to generate key for HyperSKU
Description: this is for your own reference.
User: choose admin from dropdown menu
Permissions: choose Read/Write from dropdown menu
Click ‘Generate API Key’.
3. You will see the API key generated including consumer key, consumer secret, and a QR code.
Please STAY on current page as key details only shows once.
4. Login to your HyperSKU account, go to Settings > My Stores then click Add Store
5. In the pop-up window, choose ‘WooCommerce’ from dropdown menu and put in below information:
Store name: Enter a name to distinguish stores
Storefront URL: please copy and paste your WordPress website’s homepage URL
Consumer key: copy the consumer key from the WordPress page
Consumer secret: copy the consumer secret from the WordPress page
Your WooCommerce store is connected successfully with HyperSKU.
If you still encounter errors such as ‘System exception’, check the common connection issues.