After installing HyperSKU extension to your WooCommerce store, you may use HyperSKU to sync and fulfill orders. To sync tracking codes back to your WooCommerce store, you need to do one more setting: install shipment synchronization and tracking extensions to your store.
If you’ve already installed relevant extensions, there’s no additional settings required;
If you haven’t done the installation, here’s how:
Install Shipment Synchronization Extension
1. Choose a shipment synchronization extension. For example, Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce.
2. Download the folder, and then upload the folder woo-advanced-shipment-tracking to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Install Shipment Tracking Extension
1. Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
2. Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with ‘Choose File’.
3. Click 'Install Now' and 'Activate' the extension.
Now you are all set! For more information please go to WooCommerce’s Shipment Tracking.