With HyperSKU, BigCommerce store owners can gain access to catalog of quality products, express shipping and seamless order fulfillment. The first step is to connect your BigCommerce store with HyperSKU.
Watch the below video, or read the step-by-step instruction:
1. To start, log into your HyperSKU account. On the upper right corner, go to ‘Settings’ then click ‘My Stores’.
2. Click ‘Add Store’. At the pop-up window, select ‘BigCommerce’ from the dropdown menu. You will need to fill in below information:
3. Open another browser tab, and log into your BigCommerce control panel. From the left-sidebar, navigate to Advanced Settings > API Accounts > Create API Account > Create V2/V3 API Token.
4. Enter a name for the API account, for example ‘HyperSKU’.
5. Set up OAuth Scopes. Please grant access to below six API resources:
Information & Settings: read-only
Channel Settings: modify
Channel Listings: modify
6. Click ‘Save’. You will see a pop-up with API credentials which will show only once. Please keep it there until the authorization is completed. Please note that a txt file containing the same credentials will automatically download to your computer.
7. Go back to HyperSKU account and fill in below information:
Store Name: enter your store name
Storefront URL: copy your BigCommerce store URL from the browser address bar. For example, https://store-XYZ.mybigcommerce.com
Client ID: copy ‘Client ID’ from the BigCommerce and paste it here
Client Secret: copy ‘Client Secret’ from the BigCommerce and paste it here
Token: copy ‘Access Token’ from the BigCommerce and paste it here
8. Click ‘Save’. Your BigCommerce store is successfully connected with your HyperSKU account.